LENOVO OPTIONS 22P4632
Data: novembre 9th, 2013
Per scaricare il driver per LENOVO OPTIONS 22P4632, compatibile con Windows, Non-OS, Windows XP, Windows XP (32), Other, premete sul pulsante "Download".
Se avete bisogno di driver o firmware di un’altra versione, inviate una richiesta. Se avete delle domande su questo driver, contattateci utilizzando il modulo di contatto. Sempre su questa pagina, potrete anche discutere di dettagli riguardanti installazione, rimozione o aggiornamenti per questo driver.
Tipo de dispositivo: Altro / Options
UPDATE BIOS Update Utility
This utility updates the computer system BIOS and does the following:
- Improves over all control with the computer keyboard and touchpad.
- Resolves the issue where the computer hangs when a USB 2.0 hard drive is connected via an NEC USB 2.0 PCMCIA PC card, after installing Windows XP Service Pack 1.
UPDATE Toshiba® SD-R6012 DVD-RW Drive Firmware Update Utility
This program will update the firmware for the Toshiba® SD-R6012 DVD-RW drive to improve disk writing performance.
Yamaha® AC-XG WDM Audio Miniport Driver Utility
This program installs the Yamaha® AC-XG WDM Audio Miniport Driver Utility.
UPDATE VGF-WA1 Wireless Adapter Manager Update
This utility updates the VGF-WA1 Wireless Adapter Manager software to version 1.2.00.07162 and resolves an issue where the Wireless Adapter Manager cannot install on a computer using Microsoft® Windows® XP operating system with SP3 (Service Pack 3).
NOTE: The Wireless Adapter Manager software is only for use with the VGF-WA1 Wireless Digital Music Streamer.
UPDATE VAIO Edit Components LE Plug-in
This program will add the Real-time Preview function for Premiere 6.5 and resolves the following issues for the VAIO Edit Components version 1.0.01.03130 or earlier:
- Images played back on the desktop stop once every second.
- CPU utilization increases to 100% when a project using VAIO Edit Components is opened and the color depth of the display is set to 16-bit color.
- After cutting the front of a DV-AVI clip on the Timeline using the Ripple Edit tool, the clip still plays from the beginning.
- When many DV-AVI clips are added to the Timeline, it takes a long time for the clips to start to play.
UPDATE The Microsoft® Windows® XP Operating System QFE KB822827
This utility will install the Microsoft® Windows® XP Operating System QFE KB822827 to resolve an issue where the computer stops responding after installing the Microsoft® Windows® XP operating system Security Patch Q811493.
USB Port Replicator with Video driver update - Windows XP, Vista
UPDATE Sony® LocationFree® Player for PC Upgrade
The utility will upgrade the Sony® LocationFree® Player for PC software preinstalled on VAIO® computers from version LFA-PC20 to version LFA-PC30.
UPDATE Sony® VAIO® USB Bluetooth® Adapter Registry Patch
This utility installs the Sony® VAIO® USB Bluetooth® Adapter registry patch for computers that have the Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2 installed to resolve an issue where a Desktop icon appears instead of a Notebook icon when Bluetooth® devices discover the computer.
UPDATE Sony® Registry Update for CD/DVD Drives
This utility installs a Registry update to resolve an issue where CD/DVD drives may not appear in My Computer under the following circumstances:
- Click to DVD® update version 2.4.10.09150 is installed on a computer that has Roxio® Easy Media Creator 7.5 installed
- After Installing Adaptec Easy CD Creator 4 Deluxe
- After installing or uninstalling the iTunes™ program
- After uninstalling a CD or DVD burning program from the computer
WARNING: Do not install this update unless your computer is exhibiting the above issue.
UPDATE Toshiba® SD-R6012 DVD-RW Drive Firmware Update Utility
This utility updates Toshiba® SD-R6012 DVD-RW Drive Firmware to enhance the drive performance when reading CD/DVD media and when writing media with the Drag'n Drop CD DVD software application.
Sony® LCD Driver
Install the shipped (original) version of Sony® Notebook LCD Monitor Driver
UPDATE Sony® PCGA-UVC10 USB Camera Driver
This utility will install the Sony® PCGA-UVC10 USB Camera Driver for VAIO® computer models. For the PCG-C1xx models only, it also resolves the following issues:
- Camera volume is too low.
- Captured images are distorted when capturing images during a video chat using the Microsoft® Messenger software.
ATI® Mobility Radeon 7500 Graphics Controller Driver Utility
This utility will install the ATI® Mobility Radeon 7500 Graphics Controller Driver.
version 3.20 - Advance EtherJet Feature Package for use with Port Replicator with Adv. EtherJet (PN 05K4872) and PC Card Enabler with Adv. EtherJet (PN 05K4820) [PFTW]
UPDATE ATI® Mobility Radeon™ Graphics Controller Driver
This update resolves the following issues:
- Horizontal line appears on the screen after entering hibernation mode.
- Blue screen occurs when launching samples included in the Java2 Software Development Kit(SDK).
- System freezes when playing Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002. Error message: "The driver for the display device was unable to complete a drawing operation" is displayed after terminating the game or restarting the computer.
Phoenix BIOS Update Utility
Install the shipped (original) BIOS revision
Driver version 5.2.22663 for Windows XP (32bit), Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit), and Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
UPDATE Yamaha® AC-XG Audio Device Driver
This utility installs an updated Yamaha® AC-XG Audio Device Driver to resolve an issue where audio does not function after installing the Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2.
UPDATE Sony® DVgate™ Application Update Utility
This utility resolves the following issues:
- Image from a DV device may not display.
- The indicators during capture may not be correct.
- Recording error (duplication) may occur when exporting to a DV device.
- "Scan Forward From the Current Position" may cause the application to exit or crash.
- The application may exit or crash when exporting AVI files to MPEG2.
- Unexpected noise may occur when exporting to a DV device.
- DV-AVI files exported from Adobe Premiere 6.0 or 6.0 LE without VAIO Edit Components cannot be imported.
- Video that contains Stereo 2 audio channel information becomes corrupt when capturing.
- The application may stop responding when attempting to export video to a DV device without DV-IN capability.
This utility adds the following application enhancements:
- Importing, exporting, and conversion of AVI 2.0 is now supported.
- The file size limit for exporting MPEG2 files has been increased to 4 GB.
- DV-AVI files exported from Adobe Premiere 6.0 or 6.0 LE without VAIO Edit Components can now be imported if the Video/Audio interleave setting is set to "1 Frame."
Allora Inviate una richiesta per il driver specifico.
Noi faremo il possibile per trovarlo nell’arco di 72 ore.
LENOVO OPTIONS 0A89397
Driver per Altro LENOVO OPTIONS 0A89397 (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP)
LENOVO OPTIONS 67Y1489
Driver per Altro LENOVO OPTIONS 67Y1489 (Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP)
LENOVO OPTIONS 55Y9340
Driver per Altro LENOVO OPTIONS 55Y9340 (Other)
LENOVO OPTIONS 55Y9336
Driver per Altro LENOVO OPTIONS 55Y9336 (Windows XP)
LENOVO OPTIONS 40Y7698
Driver per Altro LENOVO OPTIONS 40Y7698 (Windows 8)
LENOVO OPTIONS 67Y0185
Driver per Altro LENOVO OPTIONS 67Y0185 (Other)